Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law. The term "personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be used to identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, and health insurance card number.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records containing the user's personal information and settlement information between the user and the partner, etc. may be sent to NADJA's partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors, etc.). NADJA may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which NADJA collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate NADJA's services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by NADJA.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill the user for usage fees for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- NADJA shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, NADJA shall notify the user of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by NAJDA or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- NADJA will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance, and when NADJA has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data to be provided to a third party
- Means or methods of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party in response to a request from the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the individual.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When NADJA entrusts the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and NADJA notifies the person in advance or makes it easily accessible to the person in question of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When NADJA is requested to disclose personal information by an individual,
- NADJA shall disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, NADJAmay decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if NADJA decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- The disclosure of personal information is likely to significantly impede the proper execution of NADJA's business.
- When it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, NADJA will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by NADJA is incorrect, the User may request NADJA to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures specified by NADJA.
- If NADJA receives a request from the User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, NADJA shall make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When NADJA makes a correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, etc., NADJA shall notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that NADJA is requested by an individual to cease using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cease use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was acquired by wrongful means, NADJA will do so without delay. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being used inappropriately or that it was obtained by improper means, NADJA will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, NADJA will stop using the personal information without delay.
- In the event that NADJA suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., NADJA will notify the User of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of the information, such as when there is a large amount of money involved in suspending the use of the information, and when alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
Address: 32-10, Takadanobaba 1-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0075, Japan
Company name: NADJA Corporation
Department in charge: Marketing Department
E-mail address: email@example.com